Tomorrow morning I’ll be with Jamie, broadcasting live from the USO at Lambert Airport for Christmas Exodus 2009. Over 5,000 troops will cycle through the USO that morning and we’ll be there to talk to them, thank them for their service, and wish them a Merry Christmas as they head home for the holidays.
From Caroline Mueller, via Facebook:
***Attention All Conservative Patriots*** Airport Rally to Greet Our Soldiers Friday, December 18, 2009…...anytime between 8am and 12 Noon…..Lambert International Airport USO (Main Terminal, Lower Level).
Please join your fellow conservative patriots in showing our support for our soldiers as they arrive and depart Lambert Airport THIS FRIDAY MORNING, December 18th.
· Bring your American flags and RESPECTFUL signs reflective of our support for them, their mission, and our freedom!
· We encourage you to wear RED because red is highly visible, and it’s both a patriotic color and a Christmas color!
· We encourage you to bring your cameras as we would like to get both still photos and video of our interaction with the soldiers as they come through the airport.
· We also plan to sing some familiar Christmas carols like “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” and to shake hands with the soldiers as a way of thanking them for their service to our Country.
· Remember this is NOT a protest rally but an outpouring of our support for the troops! PLEASE NO POLITICAL SIGNS!
· Regarding the USO location, it is on the Lower Level of the Main Terminal near Concourse A. If you park in the parking garage, proceed to the Yellow Level, which is the 2nd lowest level in the garage. From there proceed through the sliding glass doors marked MT16 (look for a blue sign—MT 16 stands for Main Terminal 16). Next, turn left by the baggage carousel and then a quick right….the USO is only a few steps away. We plan to stand close to the USO because it will draw the soldiers like a magnet plus it’s a location that isn’t hard to find.
· Parking in the garage costs $2.50 per hour. Cash or credit card is accepted. To save money, we suggest you consider carpooling.